Sunday, February 8, 2009

LESBIAN BLOG OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN


Hey, ya'll. It's time again for The Lezzys, the TLL Lesbian Blog of the Year Awards. I've been nominated for the Best Lesbian Feminism/Political Blog. The way it works that the top three nominees in each category go on to actual voting, so if you'd like to see me make it to a vote, you'll need go nominate me by going to The Lesbian Lifestyle, scroll down the page until you see this graphic



Click on it and fill in the form. You must have a valid e-mail (because they will contact you for confirmation) and you can go back every 24 hours to nominate again. Please do spread the love around other good lesbian blogs as well. Nominations end February 9 and voting will begin February 11. I'll update this notice then; until then, I'll keep it at the top of my page. Here's hopin'!

No comments: