Thursday, February 28, 2008

YOU OUT THERE IN THE ETHER

(Lingbergh Flying Across The Atlantic, sculpture by Alexander Calder)

I have software which allows me to see where some of the folks who visit my blog are signing in from. I wonder about you all -- who is reading me in Estonia? Lambeth, England? Who are my loyal peeps in Fargo and Mount Laurel, who check in every day? I'm glad I offer you something you want to see, though I have no idea what it is. This is just to say Hi. And I notice when you connect. Feel free to say more when you're ready.

2 comments:

letsdance said...

HI, Maggie!!
Were you feeling lonesome yesterday? I'm checking in from Michigan. Just had snow over night. Can't wait for spring.
Jan

letsdance said...

You offer many learning opportunities in your posts. My world has expanded because of you.
Jan